1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by theprawncracker, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

there's more? AWESOME! i loved the performance that they already did. and i'm excited for the movie. hopefully tomorrow we'll get some more news on it.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Here's The Muppet Mindset's coverage of the breaking news. Including LOTS of pictures! :D
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I am bouncing up and down right now, this is all so exciting!
  4. theprawncracker

You and me BOTH! I can't believe more people aren't in here squealing about this! This is the BIGGEST Muppet news in FIVE YEARS! SOOOOO awesome. Can not WAIT for tomorrow!
  5. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

man that is awesome even scooter was there! but the only muppet i didnt see was rowlf.:sympathy: if he was there please correct me
  6. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Great report, and so heart-warming to see the whole gang on the boat (with Steve, naturally) after all of the turmoil that's been going on here in the past week or so. We need Kermit, indeed!

:)
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

You can tell that's Steve? Can't hear very much of it.
  8. theprawncracker

I really, really think that Kermit was Steve. Just listen to the way he says "too" it's very, very Steve sounding. The inflection is what does it for me. *shrug* But that's just me.
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I am so excited and hope we hear more on a set-date for this Muppety film goodness this Sunday.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

This is all GREAT news! If I didn't have a matinee performance tomorrow afternoon, I would sooooooo be at the D23 to see the Muppet presentation. It's only a 5-10 minute drive away.

Hey, I wonder if this movie will conflict at all with the production of the Fraggle Rock movie, with the schedules of Steve Whitmire and Dave Goelz.
  11. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

As far as Steve & Dave and the FR movie goes, I will guess that as far as the production schedules for both the FR movie and The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made are concerned, the production schedules COULD overlap.

BJ
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fraggle hasn't even been greenlit yet, there were delays. It could overlap but i have a feeling we'll be waiting a while for Fraggle and Disney are probably looking at shooting very soon.
  13. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Sure sounds like him to me! Kermit sounds right.
  14. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

gawd... i wanna see the whole thing! I JUST WANNA BE THERE. This is soo big
  15. matleo

matleo Active Member

I expect we'll probably get an announcement regarding S4 of TMS too. I hope anyway.

--Matt
  16. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Any info from the muppets presentation?

Edit: Oops, almost forgot the presentation was pacific time. I'm eastern time.
  17. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Maybe even Muppets + iTunes (even moreso than currently), really. I cannot wait for the Muppet presentation...

BJ
  18. countrydave

countrydave New Member

Hi guys! First time poster looooooooooong time reader! They just let us into the waiting area of the theater, you can really tell there's a buzz in the room! I am currently standing next to a woman who kind of looks like a giant muppet! Exclamation! I'll try to post again after the panel (can you say terrible camera phone pictures) but I'm sure the more experienced posters will be faster on their thumbs than me (it took me 20 minutes to type just this, I'm not speedy on my iPhone).
  19. theprawncracker

20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes... I keep checking the FB status of my friend Tom Corless from the WDWNT to see what's going on... Oh boy, me can hardly wait!