D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
All excellent information, and very much appreciated! However I think you mean Hong Kong. Muppet Mobile Labs hasn't made its way to TDL or TDS yet to my knowledge.
Sorry, I think you're probably right. It's in Hong Kong, not Tokyo.

:stick_out_tongue:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
What a boatload of news! I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it all, which can only be a good thing. As long as they maintain the quality, I say the more Muppets the better!

:smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
This all seems like a lot of exciting news!

Someone said that they showed a picture of the cover of TMS season 4 set. I wish there was a link where we could see it. I know it's gonna have Gonzo on the cover but I would still love to see it. :wink:

I KNEW GONZO WOULD MAKE THE COVER ON SEASON 4! :concern:

Convincing John

Reaction score
What a boatload of news! I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it all, which can only be a good thing. As long as they maintain the quality, I say the more Muppets the better!

:smile:
Okay I just found this thread, and I'm wondering what all the hubbub is about. Let me read the Muppet Mindset and the last few pages of posts to catch up.

(Reads about the Mark Twain steamboat and meet and greet appearances...Lew Zealand! Sam! Scooter!)

My reaction

(Reads about the new movie being greenlit and second batch of Muppety news...)

My reaction

(Reads Once Was Ernie's post...especially the parts about the Whatnot update and Season 4...)

(Does classic Grover faint and crashes to the floor).:super:

Convincing John

Beauregard

Reaction score
Too much news...will explode...unable to compute...Information...Fail...delete...delete...WHOOP!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That sounds cool. I'm thinking maybe that's why Steve didn't perform Kermit in 'America's Got Talent.' He might have been busy working on this. Just a theory, but I could be wrong if the movie was filmed before it happened. Besides, if that were true, then Eric Jacobson probably wouldn't have been at AGT either. I guess I'm getting off topic here. Maybe I'll check out the petition thing.

Convincing John

Reaction score
That sounds cool. I'm thinking maybe that's why Steve didn't perform Kermit in 'America's Got Talent.' He might have been busy working on this. Just a theory, but I could be wrong if the movie was filmed before it happened. Besides, if that were true, then Eric Jacobson probably wouldn't have been at AGT either. I guess I'm getting off topic here. Maybe I'll check out the petition thing.
Maybe...

That sounds logical, but you're probably right about Eric, too. He'd probably be wherever the rest of the gang would be, right?

The only other option for Piggy's stellar performance on AGT would be...well...Frank. But the chances of that are extremely slim to none. I think he's done with the pig for good.

Whatever the case, we should just keep an eye out for Steve and enjoy the Muppety goodness.

Convincing John

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow! WOW! There's just so much to take in! I am really excited about the re-mastered MuppetVision 3D. I wonder when we can expect these changes to be made?

zns

Reaction score
i have no doubt that this movie, if it is ever made, is going to really boost the Muppets into their glory again. But then again, if it wasn't for fans like us, they wouldn't be doing as much as they already are now. Can't wait for more updates.:smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
TOO...MUCH...MUPPET NEWS! UNABLE...TO...STAND IT. CAN'T...

*EXPLODES INTO A MUPPET INDUCED FRENZY*

*Runs around in circles with mouth foaming*

*Heavy breathing*

I...think...I'm...better...now.

P.S. did anyone else notice that Gonzo looked a little off?:concern: