Cutest Muppet Moments

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
What do you think are the cutest things you've seen or heard that had to do with the Muppets?

And by cute I mean... well, whatever your definition of cute is!:smile: Sweet, adorable, funny, silly, sentimental, whatever! Yes, even whatevers can be cute.

IMHO,
  1. Twitch from the Tale of the Bunny Picnic
  2. That sound Lips made when Doc hit him with the door in MFC. Don't ask why, I just think it sounded, well, cute.
  3. Gonzo's song in one of the "At the Dance" sketches. I'm not sure of the title, but the lyrics started "And now the band is playing very slow..." I think.
  4. Kermit in KSY. I've not seen it, but I've seen previews, and he looks soooooooooooo cyute!
  5. Animal in TMTM- "We go bye-bye?"
  6. When Kermit tells Miss Piggy he married her b/c he loves her, not b/c she could spin straw into gold in Muppet Classic Theater.
  7. Floyd singing "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" and saying "There, there, baby, now don't cry. Yeah, Floyd's gonna take care of you" at the end
  8. Methinks there was something from Sesame Street I was gunna mention, but I can't remember it. Curses!
    [/list=1]

So what about you guys?

FozzieBear

Reaction score
My favorite "cute" muppet moment, is in Muppet's Take Manhattan when piggy has the muppet babies song fantasy. I watch that bit all the time!!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Here are some of them:

A fairly nervous Farley singing "Forty Blocks From My Home" about his first day at school (Sesame Street)

Robin singing "Over The Rainbow" (TMS)

Fozzie and the snowman (MFC)

The Two-Headed Monster singing a lullaby to itself (Sesame Street)

Forgetful Jones playing baseball (Sesame Street)

Robin & Sweetums singing "Two Lost Souls" (TMS)

"The Wright Brothers At Kitty Hawk" (TMS)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Love them babies. Watched them over and over.

Ryan

Reaction score
How can you forget Halfway Down the Stairs, people!? That's the cutest thing the Muppets ever did, IMO! It's also the one that always makes me cry...not sure why..LOL :cry: :big_grin: :sing:

Jonathan

Reaction score
I would have to Say The Muppet Babbies In the Muppets Take Mannhaton :wink:

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Zoe taking a nap after listening to a lullaby piece, Brooke Shields kissing Floyd at The Muppet Show Live, Because We're Friends, Kermit and Robin singing Christmas Scat from MCC, Pass it On from MFC and All by Myself.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Here are a select few Muppet moments that make me go "awwww";

- Muppet Babies sequence from MTM.

- The wedding scene, of course, from MTM.

- "Halfway Down the Stairs"

- "Two Lost Souls" (Robin poking his head out from under Sweetums' arm at the end is adorable).

- Jean Stapleton and Fozzie singing "Play a Simple Melody".

- Fozzie's backstage interaction with Raquel Welch (who can resist that moment where he turns to the camera and wiggles his ears with his signature "aaaaAAAaaaa"?.

- There are way too many adorable Muppet/Kid moments on Sesame Street to name, but one of my favorites is Kermit singing the alphabet with Joey (...T, U, Cookie Monster!).

- "Couldn't We Ride" from GMC.

- Kermit (Rosenthal) and Piggy's kiss through the bars in GMC.

- "Rainbow Connection", of course, from TMM.

- Scooter and Fozzie's rendition of "Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear".

- "Hi Diddle Dee Dee" with Fozzie and Rowlf.

- Beaker dancing onto the set, meeping part of the Banana Boat song in the Muppet Labs: Banana Sharpener sketch.

- The Muppet Medley at Jim's memorial service. You can feel the love and camaraderie between all the Muppeteers, and it's just so sweet.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think the cutest moments that the Muppets ever had was:
-Anything with Robin involved
-All the bunnies in The Tale of the Bunny Picnic, not just Bean
-The Muppet Babies
-Wembley and the baby bird from "Wembley's Egg"
-Moments with Elmo in the late 80s and early 90s, especially with Kermit
-When Ernie returns from Camp Winniwonga after he feels homesick and misses Bert and brings back some souvinears to Bert, the things he liked, of course, especially the paper clip
-Wembley and the frog from "Space Frog Follies"
-Philo and Gunge singing "Anything at all" from "Gunge the Great and Glorious"
-Moments with Grover, he is adorable and funny!