Cut Christmas Toy scenes on You Tube?

CrazyJake

Reaction score
Hello, Do any of you Muppet fans have a YouTub link for the cut Kermit Scenes from The Christmas Toy? I can’t seem to find them there. I have found the cut Emmett Otter scenes and narration I didn’t already have from the 2001 DVD and finally edited a definitive version with all the Kermit material and deleted scenes (I don’t see why the cut scenes couldn’t have been edited into the film. With the Kermit scenes my cut runs about 52 minutes, that‘s a decent length for a DVD of a TV special, with out Kermit the cut would be about 50 minutes) in one film and I plan to do the same for the Toy. I’m tired of these companies screwing up films over stupid issues so I’m taking matters into my own hands so I and my kids can enjoy them as they’re supposed to be. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. You know, you can save yourself a lot of trouble/work by poking in the Buy/Sell/Trade section for threads dealing with requesting complete unedited versions of Muppet Christmas classics. In particular, I would recommend contacting fellow forum member KermiClown about it after browsing through the offerings in his Muppet video library. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums. :search

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of nice people around here willing to help :smile: I'm certain you'll be able to find the deleted scenes.