Custom figure help

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
OK, I just found the Butt Ugly Martians figures on clearance for like, 3 bucks. Anyway,these figs are perfect for turning into Muppets, in case you didn't know. Perfect. And they have decent articulation and take a bakin pretty well, so Sculpey apps are all good.
Anyway, most of em are about a little bit bigger than Kermit, but there are two figs (with ***** articulation. not an articulated *****, but simply crummy articulation) and these bigger guys are about the same height as Sam Eagle, but not as wide.
Anyway, I Need some ideas for who to make, that isn't being made. I already slotted two of the shorter versions for AM muppets from Sesame Street, complete with interchangable facial parts and hairpieces.
If you guys could help me out hre, with a possible list of possibles, considering the sizes... I would truly be grateful. They kinda have to be figs that will probably not be made, with some references to WHO exactly they are. You Muppet Junkies know WAAAAY more characters than I knew existed. IN the meantime I will be over at Kermitage, figuring out some stuff...

Thanks for hte help guys and dolls...

Josh

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
My mind is KINDA made up...

So here is the tentative list of folks who may or may not get figures made BY ME in the near future. If I decide the figs are looking all wrong I will absolutely change my mind, but we'll see. My original howard the duck sculpt looked pretty durn awesome if I do say so... Until he fell apart. I don't think I baked him long enough... Anyway... here we go.
Beautiful Day Monster (he's roughly as large as the muppets in general right???
George the Janitor
Boppity
Gloat (green Frackle)
Gorgon Heap. this may be a completely from scratch monster with little to no articulation, but I don't know yet... We'll have to see about this one. How big is he compared to say... Fozzie??? Any help out there?
ALF. I know he's not a Muppet, but I am on a roll of making figs that most likely won't see the light of day. Besides, he's a puppet right???

Also in the works are a muppet Turkey, Tutter from Bear in the Big Blue House, Slimey (they can't ALL be works of art or take 5 years to make)... The list goes on and on. I want to make more creatures for Chef to torment in the kitchen. Make that 35 bucks work FOR me.

If anyone has any ideas about the size references I mentioned, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks tons folks...
:zany:
Josh.