CTS' TMS Listings for Dec. 27-31

dbarrie

Reaction score
Hi,

According to Canada.com's TV Times, here are CTS' TMS listings for the last week of 2004. All listings are subject to change.

Dec. 27 - Beverly Sills
28 - Liza Minnelli
29 - Lola Falana
30 - Phyllis George
31 - Arlo Guthrie

TMS airs Monday to Friday on CTS (Cable 9 in Toronto & Cable 25 in Ottawa) @ 4 PM ET.

OI MuppetFan

Bitterpill

Reaction score
CTS Replaces The Muppet Show

CTS is no longer showing "The Muppet Show" and has replaced it with "The Wonder Years", of all things, effective December 27 :boo: :sleep: . Bring on those complete season DVDs!!!

Chris.
:sing:

dbarrie

Reaction score
Yeah, what a bummer indeed. :boo: And they didn't even show all the episodes, a bigger bummer. I noted this to the program manager there, who said that they only were able to work with the tapes that were sent to them. No effort was made to try and get all the episodes, despite my attempts to advocate for them. Not only did I talk to this guy by phone, but I even wrote a couple of letters to him inviting him to call on us in case he needed any help in getting those lost eps. My attempts were to no avail. He never wrote back or made any acknowledgement of my letter in any way -- not very humanlike or Christianlike, I must say!

OI MuppetFan

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
What's CTS Mean :confused:
I believe it stands for Crossroads Television Service. It's basically a family friendly station with a lot of Christian based programming, but it also has many "family friendly" sitcoms from the 80's, like Full House, Happy Days, and now The Wonder Years(replacing The Muppet Show).

dbarrie

Reaction score
Yes, "The Wonder Years" is replacing TMS on CTS. :sympathy: To add to the explanation of CTS, Crossroads is a Protestant Evangelical organization that produces Christian programs like "100 Huntley Street. It launched its own family-friendly and multi-faith TV channel in 1998.

OI MuppetFan