CTS' MT Listings for Feb. 16-20

dbarrie

Reaction score
I made an assumption in an earlier posting here that CTS (Cable 9 in Toronto) would begin its second run of TMS on Feb. 16. But after having visited another TV Guide-like Web site, it appears that CTS will include all 22 episodes of Muppets Tonight in the package! So, here are the week's MT listings on CTS, also airing Monday to Friday @ 7 PM ET (all are subject to change):

Feb. 16 - Michelle Pfeiffer
17 - Garth Brooks
18 - Billy Crystal
19 - John Goodman
20 - Cindy Crawford

Muppets Rule! :smile:

OI MuppetFan

dbarrie

Reaction score
MT sked to be revised

The MT schedule on CTS I posted here yesterday will need to be revised. I've discovered since then that the episode order will be different than the list I have from TV Tome. I'll post it here probably next Tues. or Wed. Sorry about that. :embarrassed:

OI MuppetFan

dbarrie said:
I made an assumption in an earlier posting here that CTS (Cable 9 in Toronto) would begin its second run of TMS on Feb. 16. But after having visited another TV Guide-like Web site, it appears that CTS will include all 22 episodes of Muppets Tonight in the package! So, here are the week's MT listings on CTS, also airing Monday to Friday @ 7 PM ET (all are subject to change):

Feb. 16 - Michelle Pfeiffer
17 - Garth Brooks
18 - Billy Crystal
19 - John Goodman
20 - Cindy Crawford

Muppets Rule! :smile:

OI MuppetFan