Creepiest Muppet Moment

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
What's the most creepiest Muppet moment you've seen?

Mine is where Ploobis and Scred hit the sauce. I didn't like how Jim used a drunk voice to play Ploobis in that skit.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Aside from Alt-Scooter cage dancing? Um ... no, that's pretty much it for me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Mine is where Ploobis and Scred hit the sauce. I didn't like how Jim used a drunk voice to play Ploobis in that skit.
:big_grin: That's one of my favorite Land of Gorch sketches.

Creepiest moment... Those stalagmites from the Alice Cooper episode kinda freaked me out. However, the stalactites were rather comforthing. :stick_out_tongue:

Princeton

Reaction score
-Miss Piggy's crazy eyes when she's fighting Doc Hopper's goons in TMM
-Kermit's severed head spinning around and screaming in MWoO (I mean, come on!)
-The Singing Feather Duster in the Twiggy episode of TMS
-The Statler door-knocker in MCC
-The WereHuman in the "Little Boy Boo" episode of Dinosaurs

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
The 'Marley and Marley' number from The Muppet Christmas Carol scared the bejeezus out of me as a kid (specifically when the chains start coming to life). It still creeps me out a little bit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really thought it was the "Turn the World Around" when I was younger... and I really feel bad about it. I really didn't like African Masks when I was younger. And really, the whole song is beautiful and I just feel terrible it creeped me out when I was younger...really I do.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I really thought it was the "Turn the World Around" when I was younger... and I really feel bad about it. I really didn't like African Masks when I was younger. And really, the whole song is beautiful and I just feel terrible it creeped me out when I was younger...really I do.
Even though it didn't creep me out, seeing it when i was around 7 yrs old, i thought the masks were taking the place of the Electric Mayhem - and i would try to figure out which mask was supposed to be which EM member! (Since they kept singing "Do you know who i am?" i figured it was a guessing game) When the Muppets came in at the end of the number, they looked so happy to be "free".

As for my creepiest moment, it was the opening of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. The ice skating Muppets always seemed so weird because they looked a bit different and their mouths didn't move but the creepy part was Ernie's barrel joke on Bert. Bert kept going on and on about "Ernie - you're going to get HURT!" and Bert ends up seeming really hurt at the end...Ernie keeps asking "are you okay, Bert?" and Bert either doesn't (or can't) answer.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I was told when i was little the Letter U on sesame me street used to scare me and id hide. i dont remember the song but i do remember the U was hugging someone aggressively

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i dont remember the song but i do remember the U was hugging someone aggressively
I think you may be thinking of "U Really Got a Hold on Me" but I'm not certain.

As for me, I know I've mentioned this several times before, but when I was very little, we went to Disney World and watched Muppet*Vision 3D, and Waldo scared me out of liking the Muppets. :stick_out_tongue:

muppzd

Reaction score
Yeah Waldo used to freak me out so much I almost left the theater
Also when I was little instagrowth Animal scared the heck out of me but now it cracks me up:halo: