Creepiest Movie Ever!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I posted it before cause I'm kinda lazy to look back, but the Blob acually kinda freaked me out a bit

Convincing John

Reaction score
But then the other night I'm watching TV with my dad, and he's watching The Wicker Man... DANG! If that isn't the creepiest movie ever, then I'll pretend to eat my hat.
Ever seen Eraserhead? Go ahead and rent it and watch it at about 2 or 3 in the morning. After that, you might want to keep some ketchup handy for your hat.

You'll never look at a Cornish game hen the same way again after seeing Eraserhead.

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
But then the other night I'm watching TV with my dad, and he's watching The Wicker Man... DANG! If that isn't the creepiest movie ever, then I'll pretend to eat my hat.
Is that the one about the giant mutant basket that goes around feasting off the flesh of the living?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Are we talking about the wicker man remake or the original? I havent seen the original, but I want to. I was disapointed with the remake though. I was expecting it to be better, exspecially because I like Nicholas Cage. But any scene involving bees made me cringe (just being alergic myself)

I fing it neat that the remake is dedicated to Johnny Ramone though XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was talking about the remake, the Leach was talking about the original.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dr Teeth was talking like a basket case...

Am I allowed to comment on the fact that I find Mary Poppins, the movie, freaky to the point where I sometimes cannot look at the screen and/or feel I should leave the room? During Supercalafragalicticexcpealidocious, and during that song on the rooftops...It gets me every time. They are just SO hyper and happy and the music is SO happy and heady and I feel just about ready to lose my lunch.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Really? Hmm, well, there are a lot of disturbing scenes in Disney movies, I will admit ("Elephants on Parade" anyone?)/

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Knew there was something about Bo I liked. We must rid ourselves of the horror that is such a movie.

Will never forget my first movie fright... The powerful halucination sequences from The Adventures of Young Sherlock Holmes.

Wanted to see My Bloody Valentine—the girl who says "kinda romantic, in a freaky sort of way" strikes me as the perfect actress for Izzy from Total Drama Island. Also wanted to see the Unborn and Drag Me to ****. Missed them all. Pfeh. :batty: :scary:

Last edited: