Creature shop web page redesigned

matleo

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen it but Henson now has www.creatureshop.com up and running. I haven't looked around too much, but so far it looks pretty good. It's more of a corporate site than anything else (akin to www.ilm.com or Stan Winston's site) but really nice. Enjoy!

--Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Matt,

Like you said, the site has a corporate feel. I'd like to see more video from the Creature Shop's work. It would be a great platform to showcase a lot of the behind-the-scenes areas, including new technologies that they are currently developing. The Creature Shop has also done a lot of award-winning commercials. It would be great to see many of those on-line in their full form.

Likewise, "Construction Site" is considered a Creature Shop production even though it's aimed at preschool kids. People might like to know more about the technology behind this 10-minute show, especially since it went into production on season four over the summer.

The Creature Shop site went on-line in June. Unfortunately, not that many people had much to say about it then.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=878