Creator's Block.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. OK, so I know I shoulds be doing all the other stuff that's piling up, especially school work... But I'm itchin' to do something with this darn creation waffling and wembling I keep getting swept into.

Realized that even bringing in all the monsters I'd want to have present at the castle... It wouldn't reach the 1000 souls I wanted to sort of rival Disney's haunt. The most I'd get up to would be a total of around 200-220.

So I wonder...
Because I still have this deep yearning for a full female following, should I develop the batches of calendar cutie bats? There is a source of listed names I could dig up to base each girl bat's looks on, one of which would be repeated as the anniversary marker in an appropriate bat-winged robe. Additionally, monster Muppets could be brought in as the "13th Soul" members, probably highlighted here in individual little fanfic nods, nothing so lengthy as a sort of introduction/counting page. Because of the source of names' longevity, there'd be enough spots for monster Muppets representing each state of the union and a few more. Unsure if these should be brought in state union order or whatever order suits my fancy.

Then again...
Owing to the fact I'm not 100% sure I want to go the road mentioned above, could always just do the introductory/counting pages with the monster Muppets in whatever order I prefer. This might prove suitable for fanfic reasons while the girl bats get taken care of independently. Just a bit shaky in my desires, and I'm sorry for the continued vagueness in not hexpressing myself fully but I believe this best for now given the tone of MC's atmosphere.

Anyway, if you have any thoughts or advice, we can talk here or via E-mailer. Have a good day guys and gals. Maybe someone will reply...
*Goes off to ponder the possibilities.