Cover Art for UK's Very Best of TMS Vol. 3

anathema

Reaction score
No great surprises there. Does anyone have a more complete contents listing for the disc yet?

mattyboy

Reaction score
I want to know as well, but when I enlarged the picture when copying it onto a Word document (although very blurred) it looked like it only mentions the 'muppets 30 years' thing, possibly they might not have a compilation / episodes. I hope that isn't the case because why would it be called 'best of the muppet show?'

Fighbird

Reaction score
Being sort of a newbie Muppet collector, I was very pleased with vol. 1 with the "Of Muppets and Men" feauterette, slightly less thrilled with the "Muppet Classic Theatre" on vol.2 , but very, VERY exited about the 30 year anniversary special on vol. 3!

I've been looking for this ever since I saw it back in 1986 or something - I managed to see the original airing and the rerun, and although dubbed in German at both occations, it still holds a magical place in my heart. Can't wait to hear the original voices, too.

Great job! :excited:

jediX

Reaction score
To me, vol.3 is worth buying a reigion-free dvd player for even though I already have those episodes. Heck, I'd pay $30 for the special alone.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well of the three covers this is my face one, alrhough I knew they'd pick this one, if they ever make a fourth I suspect the new pic would be the one that includes Uncle Deadly which has the floating head Miss Piggy unless there's a new group photo by that time.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I've just noticed that according to play.com and blackstar.co.uk the release date has been pushed back to the 23rd February.... :grouchy:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:
I've just noticed that according to play.com and blackstar.co.uk the release date has been pushed back to the 23rd February.... :grouchy:
It appears as though it has, even Amazon.co.uk has it under a February 23rd release.

This sucks, now we have to wait another month, I really want this one (mainly for "The Muppets A Celebration Of 30 Years).

And has anyone noticed how long Columbia takes to show the official cover art for these.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
:attitude: Here was I sitting and looking forward to this release and then they do something like that