Count von Count

Frog

Reaction score
Ok, heres the deal.
Im from Australia and sesame street has just been cancelled, but I need some footage of the count counting his bats for a school assignment.
Please help me.

core

Reaction score
My apology if my Englisch is horrible. Laguages aren't my stronges side.

I've started also a topic about the Count von Count, but it was a very long time ago.
I know the link is elderly:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=12994

I don't more about the Count von count between now and the time what I have hear in this old topic. (*shame*) :embarrassed:
I hope so somebody can tell us more extra facts about him in your topic.

I have got a little bit fantasy, but I'm not sure if I may to fantasise in this forum. I'm very glad there is now a forum about fanart and fanfic.

Dude:
Why is Sesame Street cencelled in Australia?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
how can you do that for a ''school assignment'' if it's summer and school is out. is time different in australia. i am from USA.

why in the world would they cancel the sesame street show?

Luke

Reaction score
I think you would need to license the footage from Sesame Workshop for use in an educational facility.

core

Reaction score
Back to the Count.

If you do that for a ''school assignment'' I'll try to help you.

All my knowlege have I get from our forummember "The Count".
I can make a summary about the facts in my old topic.

1 The Count von Count's given name sounds exakley as his sur name. "Count"
2 He is 1,832,652 years old. In fact he is born in the prehistoric time.
Probbably he isn't a homosapiens.
3 His birthday is on 9 Oktober, so he's a Libra.
I don't know if you believe in astrology, so yes you have need his completley horoscope:
http://home.hetnet.nl/~advkntvdeijk/horoscope_of_the_count.jpg
4 He has got a few pets e.a.:
a cat Fatatatita. I think it's a female, because it's name ends at "a".
brother, mother, pet-bats (Batty Bat, Grisha, Misha, Sasha, Tattiana).
I believe he has got more pets, but from this pets are de names called in a few episodes.
5 It isn't sure he's maried, because he has got just some girlfriends.
His most known girlfriend is Countess Dahling von Dahling
http://www.angelfire.com/super2/sesameak/SesameC/TheCountess.html
But he has got also the Countess von Backwards:
This is my fision abaut The Countess von Backwards, I have never seen her in reality. :cry: (just my impression about her).
http://home.hetnet.nl/~advkntvdeijk/countesvonbackwards.jpg
At the moment I'm too lazy to tell tair personality's in my own words, so I post some quotes from "The Count" about the Countesses:
The Count said:
I'm not the best person to ask for visual confirmation, since I'm partially blind and can't see images posted on a computer nor TV screen.
However, my memory of Countess von Backwards from when my sight was better is that she had brown hair flowing down to the ground in a swept-back style, and she wore this sort of dark yellow shirt/dress that resembled gypsy garb.
The Count said:
Both Countesses have personalities of their own.
Countess von Backwards has her numbered necklace because she prefers to count down instead of up, hence the subtractive quality of her demeanor.
Countess Dahling van Dahling is more of an aristocratic character, she would often join the Count for some sort of get-togethers, like when they were both at his castle watching an episode of twenty-something. This was a spoof of the popular TV show thirty-something, where the Count accepted the sometimes applicable inexactitude of general numberings.
I think you can make your assignment more ohnourable if you use your own fantasy what you tell about the Count von Count.
When I was young and I must do something for a school assignment I have to use creativity and own fantasy near the facts to get good notes.
I advise you, don't onley use the fact, be also pert and creativity.