Count Merchandise

countfanatic

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I had a question that I wish someone can answer for me. I have been looking around for The Count Merchandise. No such luck. I do know that Hot Topics sells stickers (which I have) Mabe some shirts but not enough. Does anyone know of a site or place that sells really good Count Merchandise??

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
I also found some count slippers at hot topic- they are SUPER comfy. I remember seeing some count stuff at Claire's a while back, I know there was a stool and some stickers, there may have been more.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count slippers are fantastic because they have a plush head of the Count on each foot.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There is also a Count Kubrick (Japanese Lego-like block figure) and an upcomming Count action figure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to mention that there's also an entry in the Sesame Street die-cast cars, the Count von Count in his trademark Countmobile. This is one of my sought-after items and would appreciate any help in tracking it down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wal*Mart used to have them./.. used to.

I have it, and it's good and all... but the Count seems a bit younger... he's missing his Goatee and Monacle... Saftey thing I guess... If I ever find another (I'm sorry.,.. I have one, but I don't want to give it up) I'll pick it up for you!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Drtooth, hope to hear from you do when you find it. And the thing is that I found one on one of the last trips to the Toys R' Us store here in the municipality of Carolina (pronounced with Spanish tones). When I say the last times I went there, I think it can be meant as that, cause that's the one that's not in the readily accessible Metro area of San Juan. But what I mean is that it was one of the last times I went with my dad and sister before my dad died. Picked it up and put it away somewhere in the store in the hopes of going back for it, but never happened.
Well, at least I now have this forum and the outlet of communicating with all of you great folks, and my current figure collection.

countfanatic

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
There is also a Count Kubrick (Japanese Lego-like block figure) and an upcomming Count action figure.
Can you tell me more about Count Kubrick lego block figure?? I never hear heard of it before. Thanks!

countfanatic

Reaction score
Hello count!! very nice picture of the count!! Yeah I would like to find this die-cast car of the count's car!!