Couldn't hte henson family buy JHC now?

Movies205

Reaction score
I mean they got 650 million dollers, they take 150 of that to buy out JHC?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow where did you get those figures?? I'm not doubting you, I just didn't know that they had that much cash....well if they do, I suppose they could buy out. There's so much legalities involved (is that a word, If not you know what I mean)

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
They got a lot - but they didn't end up with 650 Million - it was a part cash, mainly shares deal. When the EMTV shares crashed - Henson family members still owned the majority of their EMTV shares and had (i gather) to get rid of them quickly and so lost quite a bit of money. It wasn't as bad as it could have been though.

I guess maybe they could jointly afford to buy the company, but maybe they wouldn't want to. I guess they knew more than you and I about what was going wrong with the company and how much money they owed before they sold out. I also don't think it'd be the best thing for the Muppets - they need a strong corporate media superpower behind them as they try to move forward or at someone with the ability to make those kind of deals.

Movies205

Reaction score
Ya I agree, they NEED ME TO BUY THEM!!! MOO HAAHA I'LL HAVE THEM AS CORPORATE SELL OUTS DRINKING THE LASTEST PEPSI COLOR!! MOO HAHAHA I'LL MAKE A TON OF CASH MOO HAHA J/k

Seriously though I know it easy to talk rather than actually do but if I own the muppets. First I get a new muppet show out there and then I make a muppet movie wiht lesser known muppets(Maybe Electric Mayhem?) so that the bulk could stay on with the show...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Movies205

Seriously though I know it easy to talk rather than actually do but if I own the muppets. First I get a new muppet show out there and then I make a muppet movie wiht lesser known muppets(Maybe Electric Mayhem?) so that the bulk could stay on with the show...
well i know where you can get a script!!!!:big_grin:

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*rubbing hands together maniacly*

hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehe!