Could it be? KERMITAGE NOW OPEN!

beaker

Reaction score
I just noticed that 85% of the collectables is still under construction...darn! oh well, the labour of love put into this is uncanny...just cant wait til its fully open collectible wise. I mean some of this stuff is obscure...but for someone like me whom the muppets are like a life long passion and religion almost, this is definately one cool site.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I tried to go into Kermitage's character area,and it said error,no longer available.Anyone else having trouble with Kermitage?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Hey JFS, went over to kermitage.com's character index, and it's working fine. The only weird thing is that they have their B-file link above of their A-file link, but once you enter you get a link to all their lettered files in order so it's no biggie.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ok,now it's working for me.Thanks Count.Maybe they had a broken server this morning.:smirk:

beaker

Reaction score
hmmm, no idea when the best part of the merchandise sections will open(ie: the pvcs, Japanese, etc stuff)

Camellia

Reaction score
Kermitage

hi, sometimes the site is working, sometimes not. It's in the UK, so maybe connection or ISP problems transmitting it around the world? :smile:

how are Michael and Marlene? they used to show up on Muppet Central (where they met!) and Danny's site...

Camellia

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Is the site in the UK? The Muppets Downunder site is an Australian site but its actually located somewhere on a server in the US I think, atleast it was the last time I checked. Most websites are hosted in the US these days.