Could it be? KERMITAGE NOW OPEN!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy smokes Batman! I didnt see this mentioned yet anywhere...but after several years of waiting, Mike and Mar's highly anticipated Kermitage.com http://www.kermitage.com/
site is up! This has been a Muppet fan's dream come true...as Ive never seen anything like it. Anyone else had a chance to pour through this thing? wow.

King Jim

Reaction score
Wow, what a site. Rizzo part of it is not the site itself.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I have Kermitage already in my toolbar,great add-on changes they made to the site.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will browse through the site to see what changes have been made. But I liked the TMS episode guide before, when it was listed as "Season 1-5" and you could get a list of the episodes with the guests from those seasons. The whole "Season 4 x 8", "Season 4 x9", "Season 4x10" system's too confusing for me.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Kye

Reaction score
wooo hooo :excited: great site!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its an excellent site now better than ever. The new updates are a bit slow for people with slower connections though. when you have a graphically based site it should always be split into slices instead of loading a full image which takes a while to load. I'm not complaining though, its great!

I should have a faster connection!

Well done to them all!

Luke

Reaction score
Lovely site - i especially like Rizzo as the guide, and the Henson-esque design to the collectables section.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow, nice site! I'm looking forward to poking around on it a little more sometime soon. Nice job, Kermitage folks!
:excited: