Corgi to Merge with MR

muppetperson

Reaction score
On Master Replicas site, they have announced a merger with Corgi.I hope this wont effect any decisions/quality over the Muppet Replicas if the company becomes too corporate?? A lot of the Corgi cars dont look too accurite, especially the character figures.:frown:

MWoO

Reaction score
Whos taking over who? Will Corgi be the one who has to move all their stuff or will MR be the ones making changes?

Stulz

Reaction score
Muppet Corgi

Actually I think this could help improve the quality of Corgi cars. While Corgi has always done great miniture vehicles, when they have added characters to them is when the quality decreased.

And look on teh bright side, maybe we'll get a new updated Muppet car set out of the deal!

:big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Corgi didnt do much research when they put the Tom Baker Doctor in the Jon Pertwee car.But on Muppet cars, I would love to see a car(like a Taxi) or bus with the main Muppets on it or hanging out of it like a Disney Taxi I have.I am yet to see a Muppet car that has more than 2 characters on it.By that, I mean 3D figures not stickers or painted on like the 25 years Nascar. Not sure who will be the leading company.It sounds like they are buying each of the other's shares.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wouldn't a scaled version of the Electric Mayhem bus by MR be awesome?

Beauregard

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Wouldn't a scaled version of the Electric Mayhem bus by MR be awesome?
Scaled to fit the Muppet Replicas inside perchance? *laughs* Ooh, think of the expense.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Merge complete

MWoO said:
Whos taking over who? Will Corgi be the one who has to move all their stuff or will MR be the ones making changes?
Corgi have taken over Master Replicas.No one will be moving.It will still be seperate, although Master Replicas will now be a brand of Corgi.:concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One thing I hope for now is die-cast Muppet vehicles from the movies. I wanted Palisades to do that, but they weren't licensed for die-cast. Not necessarily scaled to the action figures (oh BOY that would be awesome). 1:18 scale would be schuh-weet!