1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Cookie Monster Day?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Hubert, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I just checked what holidays are today through this website and it says that today was Cookie Monster Day?

Anyone have any more info on what's going on with that?
    CoOKiE likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Never knew that, but nevertheless, I am DOWN with this holiday, dawg!

:insatiable: :insatiable: :insatiable:
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:insatiable: I will be happy to celebrate this, though. :insatiable:

I just have to wonder how this all came about...it's kinda strange, actually...

ME WANT COOKIE!!!!!!!!!

After doing some more research, November 2nd is apparently Cookie Monster's birthday. However I still haven't quite figured out why it is celebrated enough to end up on a list of holidays...it actually seems to be widely celebrated across the country. I even saw that one library was showing a bunch of Cookie Monster sketches in honor of the day... :insatiable:
    CoOKiE likes this.
  4. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

THIS IS AWESOME, it actually gives me an EXCUSE to have had Pop-Tarts (i.e., cookies) and three cookies for dinner :insatiable:

(Cookie Monster emotes errywur)
    Hubert likes this.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

That's awesome! Happy Cookie Monster Day everyone! :insatiable:
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I'm just happy that I actually have an excuse to use the :insatiable: avatar. Yaay!
  7. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Happy cookie monster day everyone :insatiable:COOKIE :insatiable: