Cookie Monster and Oscar trading places

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Can you guys imagine how cool it would be if they ever did an episode where Cookie Monster and Oscar traded places? I can just picture Cookie Monster in Oscar's can, trying to act as grouchy as he possibly could, and could only eat Grouch Foods. While Oscar had to go around and devour Cookies even though he really hated them. I think it would be very interesting because after all the years Iv'e seen this show, Iv'e never once saw Cookie Monster act Grouchy, so it would be cool to see how he acted as a Grouch. Also Oscar devouring Cookies with an obsessive attitude towards them would be funny to see too. This may sound a little far fetched, so mabye this could be one of The Amazing Mumford's Magic tricks that would cause the 2 to act this way. I would really love it if they would make an episode like this. Who knows, mabye in the 38th Season we will see it. It would also be a great way For cookie and Oscar to interact with one another.

travellingpat

Reaction score
You should send that Idea to one of the writers or Lou Berger...That sounds like an awsome idea for an episode!!!!

Travelling Pat

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i would love to see that, they are 2 of my favorite characters

AAO

Reaction score
You know, that is an awesome idea. But you know the Amazing Mumford idea? Change it and have it where Sesame Street is visited by a producer of a television reality show. The show's name? "Monster Swap" - a parody of "Wife Swap" or one of those swapping places show...Have them reflect on their swap and so on. And to be honest, I'd only like to see it with Cookie and Oscar. But if Sesame was to see this, I'd be afraid they'd attempt to use Elmo and Zoe or Telly and Baby Bear...which are great characters...but Oscar and Cookie's personality shines more and it would be a lot funnier to see the swap of the century...LOL! just a thought...