Confession Time

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's all okay Sargey. I understand and if you don't mind I'd still like to call you Sargey acknowledging your wishes to be identified as a male. After all I'm Martin and my name to my friends is Marty. What's the difference?

We're good friends forever Sargey. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That is a head all right. No body. Though technically it isn't faceless as Sargey described himself Casey. It has eyes, ears and a nose though in order to be a talking head like Sargey it would definitely need its mouth at least. LOL

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So now that we have that straightened out (because honestly, my reasons for saying that I was female really do not matter in the long run), you can call me by my name, Joey.

mo

Reaction score
So now that we have that straightened out (because honestly, my reasons for saying that I was female really do not matter in the long run), you can call me by my name, Joey.
I really like that name :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Actually I think this is more accurate...and the person who drew this was never seen again :scary:

Can I like this 7 more times? I was going to put a pic of Slenderman up after I posted that other one haha