Confession Time

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's been what? Seven years since I joined? That means I was 13 turning 14 or something when I joined. And of course your parents always tell you to never give out personal information on the internet. She also said don't talk to strangers. yeah...we see how well I listened to that. Now I'm trapped here with you freaks :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, I think I might have taken my mom's advice a little too much to heart. Interestingly, I didn't lie about my age on here. I guess I realized how my immature behavior would give it away or something. I dunno. But for some reason I didn't lie about my age, but...I did about my gender.

Yeah, that's right. I'm actually a dude. Why do you think I let people call me a "he" even though I had said time and time again i was a girl? Yeah, I know I recently posted a manga picture of myself, but truth be told, that was what a friend of mine looks like. Although the descriptions I have given of myself are pretty accurate. I DO have long, dark brown, shoulder length-ish hair, a bit overweight, and I do wear glasses.

So why did I say I was female all of these years? Well, like I said, my mom always told me to not give out personal information. And I guess for some reason, I equated gender rather than birthday with the bigger thing to lie about. I guess I just kept it up because I spent years, probably trying too hard, to convince people I was a girl and when I finally did, the damage was done. There was no point in now trying to convince people otherwise...because if my stupid 13 year old self, I dug myself into a hole.

So yeah...hopefully this news doesn't change people's opinions on me...sorry I've been lying to everyone all these years...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
And another confesion, Sarge told me first that he is a dude and not a girl. Normally, he insisted he was a female or just didn't bother to "correct" people but in this case, I was really told by him about his gender. Although at first I assumed he was female. But we got to know each other through private conversations and we're also actually together.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Although at first I assumed he was female. But we got to know each other through private conversations and we're also actually together.
I guess all that bonding time in the CCC payed off in the long run, huh? At least we have skype to talk :big_grin:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Erm, just for curiosity's sake, is this an April Fools? :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, Yuna and I are NOT actually together. I've never even talked to her outside of this website.

as for the rest of it...well...unless I post a picture of myself which I really don't want to, there's really no way to know if I'm a dude or a chick except for my word. I really don't care what gender pronoun you call me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't even see this thread, but considering the timing of which it was created, I pretty knew that this wasn't to be taken very seriously.

Even though I have visual proof that Sarge is actual.ly a dude: this was actually from a lost episode of T*K*O, where MrsPepper wanted me to install a security system throughout the entire building, and I took her too literally and installed hidden cameras EVERYWHERE, and Sarge was a secret agent sent to the 3976th 1/2 by Number One to see if the unit should be disbanded and shut down... I ended up with footage of Sarge in the women's restroom, standing up.

And that's when I learned that Sarge isn't really one of us at all, she's a spy sent here to watch our every moves so she can catch us all at our most vulnerable moment, and shut down all of MC, and will eventually lead the total CCC takeover... WHEN that will happen is still to be determined.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How do you know I'm not a guy who's always wanted to be a girl?

Just saying. :stick_out_tongue: