Confessing Crushes...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
now don't make fun of Sonic
I wasn't making fun of Sonic. It's true. I did name my first dog Sonic. We named him that because when I first let him out of the pound, he would run around the room in a figure eight motion (like Sonic the Hedgehog had his super eight move). So, we named him Sonic.

The newest one is Porthos... yeah, you can just guess where that's from. It really is a good dog's name.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I wasn't making fun of Sonic. It's true. I did name my first dog Sonic. We named him that because when I first let him out of the pound, he would run around the room in a figure eight motion (like Sonic the Hedgehog had his super eight move). So, we named him Sonic.

The newest one is Porthos... yeah, you can just guess where that's from. It really is a good dog's name.
I had so many great guy names to give our next dog, but Mom didn't want a male dog. :frown: Oh, well. Mokey's good too! :halo:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I had so many great guy names to give our next dog, but Mom didn't want a male dog. :frown: Oh, well. Mokey's good too! :halo:
Erin
Or you could give her a gender-neutral name. Or give her a male name anyway and confuse everybody!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Ok... who didn't have a didn't! on Ariel (Little Mermaid) when they were younger?! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... No, but a loooooooong time ago, I had a crush on Gadget from Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers.
Beauregard said:
Signautre: Data: Captain. It's the Swedish Chef!
Picard: On screen.
Chef: Ern, flerdeber, de, borg, borg, borg, borg, borg
Hehehehehehehe! Borg. LOL

Whatever

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Ok... who didn't have a didn't! on Ariel (Little Mermaid) when they were younger?! :stick_out_tongue:
Not only did I not crush on Ariel, I was seriously scared of that movie. But then I'm a girl.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Or you could give her a gender-neutral name. Or give her a male name anyway and confuse everybody!
Yes, that's always a possibility, but I'm big on naming animals after characters. Actually, we have two gender-neutral female cats - Cookies and Peaches. Very tasty! :stick_out_tongue: I probably wouldn't be beneath giving a male name to a female pet, but I don't think Mom would stand for it! :crazy:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I thought you meant by certain Bond Girl, you had the hots for Halle Barrie.......(dear goodness I hope I spelled her name right)
No, no. I distinkly DISLIKE Halle...

But, speaking of Ariel (who I never had a crush on, BTW) what lady can admit that Prince Eric is not the most handsome (and jealousy inducing) prince Disney ever, um, drew?

Phantom

Reaction score
Prince Eric looks like Vance Duke....but that's before your time.

btw, I still have a thing for the little mermaid....