Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"If I Didn't Have You" from Quest for Camelot was one of the freakiest things I ever saw and heard, but I did like the verses Eric Idle sang.

APRena

Reaction score
I Googled it. I agree.

The List of Things You Can't Un-See #67: THAT. Wow... on the subject of singing, though, Stephen Colbert's voice is also nice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard Stephen Colbert sing before, but I heard that his American National Anthem/Canadian National Anthem Mash-up was pretty hilarious.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Snowthy, in answer to your inquiry towards British accents:

In my experience, it is not just British accents women love, it is most foreign accents, though there are stronger preferences depending on the woman. A foreign accent brings about an exotic/adventurous sense of a person because in order for the accent to be "foreign" they must be from another country, which means they have traveled and may have incredibly interesting stories to tell of their land and culture (though, this reasoning is much deeper than most women actually think about). Personally, I love a British accent because the speech sounds more refined and distinguished. It is charming and gentleman-like.

Now that I've done my muffining, I'll add to the actual conversation and admit I have a major crush on Orson Welles :flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yes. Eric Idle especially because of his singing voice, it is lovely. And Helena Bonham Carter. Anglophilia, I haz it. :smile:
Gaaahhhthatisawesome. :smile: Another anglophile, YES! :excited: And Helena rocks, I must say... I'm rather jealous of Mr. Burton, in fact. x3 On the subject of tasty British people, -and I've mentioned this many times, I'm sure- but I do like meh some Roger Waters, moreso when he was a young buck (but he doesn't look half bad for his age). Bit of a, err, weird crush of mine, I suppose, considering most peeps I know either adorable or icky, but I think he's a fine lad. BD And Eric Idle is rather, er, godly. I love his singing voice, too! <3

APRena

Reaction score
Oh my God, Matt Smith. Thank you BBC America. :big_grin::big_grin::flirt:

(Oh, and the show is awesome too. Just found that out like, yesterday.)

hoopless

Reaction score
Oh my God, Matt Smith. Thank you BBC America. :big_grin::big_grin::flirt:

(Oh, and the show is awesome too. Just found that out like, yesterday.)
In a similar vein: Karen Gillan is the hottest companion. I'm worryingly close to buying the life-size cardboard cut-out. Her accent really helps too, and I normally don't like the Scottish accent.

Kiki

Reaction score
I've probably mentioned this a thousand times, buuuuut: David Tennant. That is all I have to say. :flirt:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I currently have a mad crush on The Nostalgia Critic (Doug Walker). He's so cute and funny (but as far as I know, he's a meat eater. :frown: Oh, well, you can't win 'em all).