Confessing Crushes...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm gaga for Celtic Thunder's Ryan Kelly... :embarrassed: Finally recovered from Clay Aiken, and then he came along!

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I had two dreams recently. In one, Seth Rogan was trying to ask me out but was shy and adorable about it :flirt: In the other, I was on a date with Zach Galifianakis. I don't know where either of these came from. Though, admittedly, I would totally date either one if I wasn't married...

You know who else makes my list? Paul Rudd. Yep. Is it getting warm in here?

dwmckim

Reaction score
The guy playing Courtney Cox's son in Cougartown (don't flip out - he's 24 irl)

unclematt

Reaction score
I have a new crush.

Kristin Chenoweth. She is beautiful and she can sing and girls that can sing are hot.
I am going to call her my talent crush. Does anybody else have a talent crush?

hoopless

Reaction score
Lights Poxleitner is incredibly hot and just happens to be able to sing. Plus she's a proper geek with some awesome ink. It's almost like she's the perfect girl.:flirt:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not quite sure the definition of "talent crush" - but since music is such a big thing with me, i can get very turned on by certain people's singing (male or female) regardless of whether i would crush on them otherwise...Annie Lennox, Chris Isaak, Terry Hall, Dave Gahan, Jon Marsh (Beloved), Debbie Harry, sometimes Andy Bell (Erasure) or Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys) depending on the song.

unclematt

Reaction score
Not quite sure the definition of "talent crush" - but since music is such a big thing with me, i can get very turned on by certain people's singing (male or female) regardless of whether i would crush on them otherwise...Annie Lennox, Chris Isaak, Terry Hall, Dave Gahan, Jon Marsh (Beloved), Debbie Harry, sometimes Andy Bell (Erasure) or Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys) depending on the song.
A talent crush is when something that that person does well (Kristin Chenoweth - singing, Eminem - rapping, Jack Black - acting) magnifies the way you feel abou them. I always thought Kristin Chenoweth was super cute but I nearly melt when I heard her sing. You put her adorablenss together with her voice nd yo havewhat could be the perfect woman.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yes. Oh definately YES. I have many... too many... uhh, can't think of too many at present. Musicians and such. :3 Has anyone had an "english" crush? Well, "teacher crush" is probably the more accurate term, but when you love the way a teacher... well, teaches? It's hard to explain. A couple of friends and I were having an in-depth conversation about it the other day. It's when you just feel as though you can relate to a teacher, and you go, "YES, exactly, I totally agree with what you're saying, so true". I guess it's a hard thing to come across...

I'm tacking Trent Reznor onto my ongoing list.
Amen. -.-

dwmckim

Reaction score
Yes. Oh definately YES. I have many... too many... uhh, can't think of too many at present. Musicians and such. :3 Has anyone had an "english" crush? Well, "teacher crush" is probably the more accurate term, but when you love the way a teacher... well, teaches? It's hard to explain. A couple of friends and I were having an in-depth conversation about it the other day. It's when you just feel as though you can relate to a teacher, and you go, "YES, exactly, I totally agree with what you're saying, so true". I guess it's a hard thing to come across...

Amen. -.-
Oh yes, i've totally had my teacher crushes back in high school and college. Of course college was just a wild time since i went to a community college on full President's Scholarship where there was a huge diversity in age groups as my fellow students...so it was the first time i started dating people in their 30s, people of the same gender, people in their 30s that were the same gender...i really miss those days!