Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anybody besides me like Deborah Norville? I especially love on Inside Edition when she wears sleeveless tops, lol.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Gonnigan from AFFS. (Of course, according to my dad, it's because he reminds me of Boober Fraggle...Which I won't deny that crush on here either...) :flirt:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
After seeing The Princess and the Frog, Prince Naveen and Dr. Facilier (it's the voice, that sinister, melty drawl)= animated hotties to me. <3

...whut? Don't give me that look. XP
naveen? really? i guess he played the uke, so that makes him cooler than other disney princes. but he looked better as a frog (just like a certain beast looked better before he returned to his wimpy human form.)

now tiana's dad, on the other hand. smokin'. AND he had a nice voice AND he could cook.

APRena

Reaction score
Kristin Chenoweth. She is beautiful and she can sing and girls that can sing are hot.
One of my few girl crushes, yes.

Also, I find Eric Idle attractive. Very much so. Even now, even though he's like 70... any Python really. :smile::flirt:

(Alright, did I win for oldest or creepiest? :wink: Mmmm, British people.)

Kiki

Reaction score
One of my few girl crushes, yes.

Also, I find Eric Idle attractive. Very much so. Even now, even though he's like 70... any Python really. :smile::flirt:

(Alright, did I win for oldest or creepiest? ) Mmmm, British people.)
Mmmm, British people indeed. <3 I'm such an anglophile, and I've always had a thing for the Brits. :wink: OH, and Mr. Idle is win. <3 He's awesome, pro'lly my favourite out of all the Monty Phython blokes. And yes, I can see why you find him attractive, especially in Life of Brian- mmrrowwr, hurhur. He also looked rockin' with a mo and sidburns. Mmmm... sideburns... *drool*...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
EEEEEEE! I LOOOOOOOOVE ERIC IDLE! He ish hawtness.

Though, I'm more of a Michael Palin girl... :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Y'know, come to think of it, I think Rob Pattinson was cute as Cedric Diggory but not at all as Edward, and I was thinking it more as his hair being all messed up in Twilight, but also maybe the British accent in Harry Potter but not Twilight may be a contributing factor in this.