Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I told you I was more eccentric than usual tonight, lol.

Besides, all this talk about lovers, I actually drew my fictional girlfriend for the first time the other day and posted it on deviantART, lolz! How twisted!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I mentioned earlier in the thread i get more attracted to more "everyday" looking people over people who are more conventionally "good looking". Scott is certainly in that category - he was first brought on the show as a comic relief minor character, a tech-geek who worked for the police force, but has become more of a well-rounded major character. He still carries an element of his initial dorkiness which makes him more adorable to me. The guy's in good shape and looks REALLY good in shirtless or tank top/underwear scenes though again it's not the "conventional" soap stud look - it's clear looking at him that as far as the Llanview Police Department goes, he's more of the tech squad than brute force. Add to that the fact that both his character and the actor in real life is gay and again some major bonus points!
Heehee, I completely understand your fondness for the geeky type! They are just so endearing. Even though this guy sounds very on the hunky side for a geek, lol. But that's okay! All sorts of geeks need love.

Snowthers, thanks for acting as my bodyguard. Stand by but don't make a move, he seems harmless. :wink: Unclematt, to answer your question, I'm not going to answer your question! But we are in a long term relationship and very happy :big_grin:

unclematt

Reaction score
I told you I was more eccentric than usual tonight, lol.

Besides, all this talk about lovers, I actually drew my fictional girlfriend for the first time the other day and posted it on deviantART, lolz! How twisted!
I want to see.

Reaction score
Crush On The Man Behind Elmo

I was stunned by Kevin Clash at 1st glance. I couldn't believe he did the voice of Elmo. He's probably one of the hottest puppeteers I'll ever lay eyes on. I tried to write him on a few occasions but he never wrote back. I never even got a picture of him like I asked. He did give me an autographed picture of Elmo because I told him that my neice was a fan. I even tried to get him to come to my school one day to entertain the kids in the preschool program there so I could meet him. But of course, the people at the Sesame Workshop said that anything done outside of the workshop is expensive. I was disappointed. I still wish I could get in contact with him. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Very few people know that my fictional GF's character design is based on the girl I had a crush on in "high school", lol... I only named her Mary because it was the first name that popped into my head when we brought her into an RP on another forum we were doing.

But hey, I think it's a pretty name... I might name my daughter that if I had one, lol.