Concept puppet design

cjl1217

Reaction score
I've finally got done the sketch sheet for my puppet design. I've got alot of inspiration from many shows from the JHC and others such as The Puzzle Place(a major inspiration), Eureeka's Castle, CityKids, Allegra's Window as well as animated shows that feature kiddie goths like Ruby Gloom.

http://cjl1217.deviantart.com/art/Chloe-Blair-puppet-design-sheet-269436367

Her name is Chloe Blair, the Scottish-French, albino kid goth. I've went for the more accurate albino in terms of pale blonde hair and dark eyes rather than stark white hair and red eyes. I'll get her made someday, just wanted to share the rough draft. I do know that it's not for beginner builders.

callmemilo

Reaction score
I like it, looks like it could be a cool character. Good luck with your build. :smile:

cjl1217

Reaction score
I like it, looks like it could be a cool character. Good luck with your build. :smile:
Thanks. I have no idea how to build these things, but I might do it like a collab with a professional builder. It's not for beginner builders due to the fact that it will have working eyelids. After all, it's still my design.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Do you have a budget in mind? The quality of materials significantly impacts how well made a puppet looks in the end, and combined with labor costs for a labour intesive thing like puppet building means commissions don't come cheap.