Complete Series on DVD w/ bonus features!

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
I dunno Jake was pretty active around here and on a few other sites I frequent (Tv.com and UltimateDisney.com) and he's a pretty big Muppet Babies fan.

Don't know more than that, but he is pretty dedicated to the show from what I understand.

Believe me, I;m very tempted.

jamminjake

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. I do have refrences. I am an avid Muppet Babies fan. I also trade. I know this seems to good to be true - trust me I thought the SAME THING. However, this is the reality of it. The episodes were taped off of CBS and other channels. It also has bonus features including original commercials featuring Muppet Babies products as well as a scanned page to page selection of the Muppet Babies comic books and coloring books. Pretty nice deal!

jamminjake

Reaction score
I was un aware of that. I asked dvdavenue.tv about this and they said it was fine. ??

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
If anyone buys this from him, tell me how much they like it? I'm curious.

jamminjake

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Something doesn't smell right about all this though?:confused:
Honestly, I wouldn't blame you either. It does seem to good to be real. Thats what I thought when I purchased it. Oh yeah the comic book and the coloring books are printable. Also some of the episodes still have the original CBS bumpers from before and after a commercial break.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, selling DVD copies of shows recorded off the TV is against the law, and against the rules of MC. Sorry about that, it's a simple fact.