Compilation Fan Fic: "More Rock Music..."

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy the following script for an unofficial sequel to Rock Music With The Muppets.

(The program begins with a shot of some radio station equipment. An instrumental version of "Don't Blame The Dynamite" plays as the title, "More Rock Music With The Muppets", appears on-screen. The scene then changes to a shot of Dr. Teeth at the D.J. booth, with Beaker in the background).

Dr. Teeth: Hi Dee Ho, all you cats and kittens! This is Dr. Teeth, and in the back, pushing the buttons is my man Beaker!
Beaker: Mee mee mee mee!
Dr. Teeth: Good job, Beaker. This is the third time in a row that you didn't cause an explosion in the intro. A new world record, ha ha! Since you've been so good, Beaker, I'll let you pick our first song.
Beaker: Oh, Mee Mee Mee Mee!
Dr. Teeth: Good choice! Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Elton John!

(the scene leads to Crocodile Rock)

Dr. Teeth: That was Elton John, and now here's Lou Rawls!

(The scene leads to Groovy People, followed by Tenderly, and then I'm Looking Through You)

Dr. Teeth: Well, I sure hope you all are having a ood time. Are you having a good time?
Beaker: (enthustiastically) Mee Mee, Mee mee mee! (accidently hits a button, causing the first explosion) Ahh!
Dr. teeth: Well, thta was our first explosion of the evening. However, it is not an atom bomb.

(this leads to the song Love Ya to Death, followed by Surfing USA)

Beaker: Mee Mee Mee Mee.
Dr. Teeth: well, Beaker, I'm just not sure you deserve a raise.
Beaker: Mee mee mee mee mee mee!
Dr. Teeth: i don't care, I just... (notices the audience) Oh, welcome back! And now, here is Dianne Ross!

(this leads to Last Time I Saw Him, followed by kermits interview with Animal)

Dr. Teeth: and now, I'd like to introduce Connie Stevens!

(this leads to Close To You, followed by Poision Ivy, and then Baby Driver)

Beaker: Mee Mee Mee Mee Mee...
Dr. Teeth: (entering) Beaker! I thoguht I told you to clean up the mess in the other room!
Beaker: Ahh! (beaker runs away)
Dr. Teeth: well, actually, I just didn't want beake rto make the next introduction. Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Leslie Ann Warren.

(This leads to Last Dance, followed by Teenager In Love, complete with Kermits 1950's d.j. style introduction, which is then followed by Lou rawls talking to Floyd and Animal outside of the theatre)

Dr. Teeth: And now, ladies and gentlemen, here are Floyd and Janice!

(this leads to Blackbird)

Dr. Teeth: Okay, Beaker, it's time for you to introduce the closing number for the evening.
Beaker: Mokay! Mee mee meep mo mee me, mee me mee, melmon mohn muhnd meep meeggy!

(this leads to Don't Go Breaking My heart with Elton John and Miss Piggy)

Dr. teeth: well, that's our show. We'll see you all again next time as..

(beaker starts causing explosions, which run through the credits)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a little small "joke" that people may have missed (although nobody has commented so it's hard to tell).

At the beginning I had an instrumental version of Don't Blame The Dynamite playing. The third song included was Tenderly.

In Rock Music With The Muppets, an instrumental version of Tenderly played at the beginning, and Don't Blame The Dynamite was the third song on that video.

Did anybody who saw Rock Music With The Muppets notice this?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That was great; I loved Dr. Teeth and Beaker! Shouldn't "Teenager in Love" have been in the Connie Stevens introduction, though?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if you missed this part of the script, but I mentioned that Kermit's introduction from the Connie Stevens episode is included for Teenager In Love. I think having that original introduction is appropiate for a rock music-themed video.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I agree! I just thought it would be more appropriate to group the sketches by guest star, but maybe not. I have never seen any of the compolation vidioes, so I am not entirely sure what they look like.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the few compialtions that I have seen, the guest stars skits were usually introduced by the muppets that were hosting the videos. I would expect them all to have introductions. Not counting guests involved in backstage plots that were on the videos, the only videos to feature more than one scene of the same guest star were Rock Music With The Muppets and Country Music With The Muppets, and those skits were not shown back-to-back.