Competition: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

Walter

Reaction score
Given that the newest Twilight movie is set to release November 29th.. Do you think that may affect THE MUPPETS performance in theatres??

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have thought of this, too... all we can do is hope for the best and prove that Muppet Fans can beat those Twi-hards... lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------
I don't think it's even VAGUELY the same audience. Should be fine.

--------------------------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm FAR more worried about Happy Feet 2 and Ar-Turd Crapsmas... That's the same audience, family movies. Twiblight's just a bunch of teen and tweenage girls who wouldn't see the Muppets anyway.

Seriously, I'm hoping the Muppet's classic name of quality can beat a crummy jukebox musical animated movie with moob jokes and a by the numbers animated Santy Claus movie that's no better than any of the stuff they air FOR FREE on network television during the Christmas season.

Beauregard

Reaction score
As a huge fan of the Twilight books and a semi-fan of the movies, I will no doubt be seeing both (however, I will not be booking a day off work and seeing every showing of Twilight...I will of Muppets.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
If I had the money to see 2 movies that close together, I'd go to that independent theater that has Being Elmo that one day and one day only. That's the only thing I'd consider competition for me. If it came out this week over there, I'd say Heck with Puss in Boots and see it.

chudman1000

Reaction score
Well I have a few female friends who are into the Twilight movies, so maybe Ill ask them to go and offer to buy the tickets.... only there will be an "accidental" mix-up, and we end up in the Muppets instead, haha!