Commercials you love or hate

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! I know! I always think of him now when I see those commercials! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin
Remember that thread? that was a good thread. I miss threads like that.

Byron, why don't you make up any good threads anymore? Yeeesh!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I also love that Hall's Fruit Breezers commercial with the guy going golfing, but can't shout out "Fore" because his throat is dry.

And I'm starting to really hate those Progressive Auto Insurance commercials. They're startin' to bug me.

Beebers

Reaction score
I love the new CVS ad. People have so much time on their hands from not having to wait forever for their prescriptions that they've become total delinquents, with cops chasing them everywhere. Toilet-papering trees and things. I love this. Elderly Guys Gone Bad. Excellent.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I also love that Hall's Fruit Breezers commercial with the guy going golfing, but can't shout out "Fore" because his throat is dry.

And I'm starting to really hate those Progressive Auto Insurance commercials. They're startin' to bug me.
I love the Hall's commercial where the guy thinks he's in the place with all those guys and one goes....Breathe my pasty friend! hehe

HATE HATE HATE HATE: ones where santa gets diarrhea, itchiness, or anything else gross....I mean he's santa....that shouldn't happen to him!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I love the Hall's commercial where the guy thinks he's in the place with all those guys and one goes....Breathe my pasty friend! hehe
I love the kids: "You're bummin' us out, Dad!" :grouchy: And, at the end - Son: "Feelin' better, Dad?" Dad: (sees ominous-looking slope) "Well, I was..." :eek:

HATE HATE HATE HATE: ones where santa gets diarrhea, itchiness, or anything else gross....I mean he's santa....that shouldn't happen to him!
I hate commercials where ANYONE gets that! Well, I guess I'll make an exception for Philip's Milk of Magnesia, cuz that couple cracks me up. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
I totally agree, no one should joke about Santa. It is my dad's favorite joke to say "Santa Claus is dead." The rest of us give him dirty looks or blank stares while he laughs his belly off. Once he said it in front of my brother who was 6 and believed in Santa. Did I ever mention that my dad and I don't get along? This is the perfect example of why.

Beebers

Reaction score
That's an unfortunate story. Can we get back to commercials?

Beebers

Reaction score
That is such a not cool story, it's bothering me.

Back to ads - the M & M's spots where people holding stuffed M & M's describe their favorite M & M's commercial. Very charming.

Beebers

Reaction score
Love - the Hershey Kisses performing Jingle Bells. It runs every holiday season and has won every advertising award there is.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, that one's good.

"Santa Clause is dead?" How on earth is that supposed to be funny? Do all dads have lame attempts at humor?

ok, anyway, I absolutely love the Hemi-powered Ram commercials.

Sunday! Sunday! Goin' fishin' in a hemi-powered Ram!