Collecting Sesame Street Episodes

TheCollecter

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm very new to the site and in fact this is my first post, so forgive me if there's some other thread that would be better suited for this post. About a week ago, I became very interested in collecting Sesame Street episodes after finding the first 11 shows on YouTube. In just the span of a week I've collected more episodes of the show then I thought I'd ever get the pleasure to see. I'm fairly young compared to most collectors and I grew up in the "Elmo Era" so it's like a breath of fresh air getting to collect all these classic shows online. Unlike most collectors however, I grew up in the nineties and in Canada.. and I didn't even learn how to record shows with a VCR until those things had just about become obsolete, so I don't have the most exotic collection and I'm pretty much limited to what I can find on the internet. So I've turned here to all my fellow Muppet fans to see if anyone would help and share a few episodes with me. I haven't got much to give in return, but it would make me the happiest guy in the world. Right now I'm particularly interested in the earlier seasons but would love some from any season possible. I would LOVE episodes 14-16, 33 and any other obscure season one episodes that aren't yet posted on YouTube or DailyMotion but have found there way out to the fans. Thanks in advance and nice meeting you all!