Collectibles section debuts

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As announced earlier today, our new collectibles section is now on-line.

We'll be adding a lot more over the next few days and weeks. If you'd like to add items or correct listings that are already present, please fill out our help form instead of posting a long list here. This will help us process the large amount of additions we'll likely be receiving.

Let us know what you think about the section!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'll second Scott-- truly incredible!

You've done a great job and everyone who worked on this section deserves a big pat on the back. An amazing amount of time and work must have gone into this-- and it is most appreciated.

Now, if you could just turn it into a store so we can all buy that Gonzo Sigma mug....

:wink:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
:smile: Hi Philip,

OUTSTANDING! :eek: work,

take care

MuppetDanny

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Muppet Babies

Any chance of seeing the Muppet Babies Collection listed?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phil, Cindy, others involved...

Collectibles section? Wow! That "is some narrative of very heavy duty proportions!!"

Not a presbyterian,
FOZ:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
DANG this is some great stuff!! Man, there are tons o' things out there I never even knew existed!! :eek:

It's so overwhelmin' at first, and I can't wait to go explore more---just like Gobo! :smile: lol

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I didn't know that there were/are alot of collectibles. :eek: Looking at the pics makes me want to buy Muppet collectibles. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though the site lacks listings of Sesame Street and Muppet Babies Merchandise (Understandably so, since there's so much of those two alone, it'd crash a computer) I find it most comprehensive. However, there is one Happy House (Random House, that is) coloring book that's missing. And it just so happens I do have it (in fact the only one I have). It's called "Around the World with the Muppets" or something. I'll give you a review (if you want) once I can get a hold of it again!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great. Just fill out our "help form" once you find it. Send us the same information as what's included on the other coloring books.