Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Last year, my friend Hirake! Pony Key--who is a fan of Muppets and ponies, stumbled upon this thread, and when he saw how some members reacted negatively to mbmfrog's idea of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic characters meeting those of Sesame Street, well, he took it as a challenge and immediately got to it. And they said it couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't be done! :crazy:

Before I post the comic, however, let's play a little game of Red Light, Green Light. Now, when I say "red light", nobody is allowed to post anything until I’m done posting; it's a 15-page chapter and I don't want it to be interrupted. When I say "green light", you can post whatever you want to your heart's content. Remember, no one else posts until I say "green light", okay? Good. :smile: Red light!

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street by Hirake! Pony Key

DISCLAIMER: This My Little Pony comic is intended for bronies and does not suit the needs of any preschool child.

Sesame Street © Children's Television Workshop/Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic © Hasbro Studios and Studio B Productions/DHX Media Vancouver. All Rights Reserved.