Clips of Pajanimals '11!

starchild

Reaction score
My family and I love these guys! Back when they first appeared on Sprout in 08 my wife and I wondered why nothing more was being done with "The Pajanimals" other than the 3 to 7 minute song shorts we were getting and now they are!! It's about time!! Also I'm assuming the reason they changed Cowbella's accent is so that she would be more understandable to children in a 30 minute format?

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Yeah... that could be the reason. I guess it's almost like how Gobo lost his Canadian accent when Fraggle Rock became a cartoon.

Too bad I don't get Sprout, though... :-( Also wish the Pajanimals would make appearances on other shows.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... that could be the reason. I guess it's almost like how Gobo lost his Canadian accent when Fraggle Rock became a cartoon.
Actually, he still sorta had it. It wasn't quite as clear as when Jerry performed him, though. he didn't say , eh? at the end of sentences that much. Apparently, that's how every Canadian that ever existed talks... 'cept for Shatner, Trebeck and a whole bunch of others that don't talk like that. :big_grin: