Reaction score

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kermit and Jim Clip is Awesome!

that's really a neat find!

Thanx.:wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
Neat site. I wish the "Starlight Express" clip showed more. I've got the music to it and want to know what the show was like.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG that was so cool, I think I actually remember that parade! Great to see a live performance by Jim w/Kermit. Funny how Willard Scott wasn't sure where to hold the microphone during Kermits' acceptance speech! :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Jim Henson/Kermit clip was awesome! What had me rolling though was the review of the Marvel float. It was hilarious! I read the review and then I watched the clip...very funny stuff.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Amazing how much Henson's real voice sounded like that of his signature character.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
OMG that was so cool, I think I actually remember that parade! Great to see a live performance by Jim w/Kermit. Funny how Willard Scott wasn't sure where to hold the microphone during Kermits' acceptance speech! :smile:
I kept yelling at my computer screen...IT'S KERMIT THAT'S TALKING YOU IDIOT!

christyb

Reaction score
That's unbelieveably awesome thanks for passing that along. I noticed they were playing Rainbow Connection instead of The Muppet Show Theme Song like they have been for the past few years.