Classic SS clip archive updated!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
(runs into someone's backyard and falls back into kids' kiddie pool)

Sweeeeeeeeeet...

ISNorden

Reaction score
Good news and bad news

I've got the torrent files with my full-episode collection created and ready to upload, but first I'll need a moderator at TorrentBox to remove my old copies; it's against the rules for the same user to post duplicates of the same file. (I tried deleting the old ones myself, but even the original user can't delete a seeded file without moderator privileges. :grouchy: )

ISNorden

Reaction score
Old and Older, Part 2

First, the "old" stuff: my latest addition to the archive is The Best of Episode 1090 (the cast leaves for Hawaii; eight street scenes included).

Next, the "older" stuff: Best of Episode 1 (includes "Consider Yourself" clip in full, plus the "You Can Wash Anything" film; both deleted from the DVD)

ISNorden

Reaction score
I wish there was something BETTER THAN YOUTUBE to upload these to...

They keep skipping,not playing well (Youtube and googlevideo are terrible)

Could you please upload some of them to this site?

http://files.ww.com

Thank you.

That site is not an option for me, since even a trial signup requires a credit card (which I don't have and couldn't get on my income).

ISNorden

Reaction score
What about The Best of 1041 or The Best of 1056?

Neither episode is in my collection, though I'd be willing to do a "best of" collection for those two if you could convert them to a format I can edit.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Some of the Episode 1 segment videos and audio are not in synch!

Which ones? I can try to fix the problem and re-upload the Episode 1 collection, as long as the whole episode file is in sync otherwise.