Classic SS clip archive updated!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Okay.

(Drops a huge music "note" onto the ground)

...err...I myself wished I knew of a free service for that, but sadly I do not know.
*groans at the 'may I have an A, please?' ripoff*

Now you know why I used torrent files for that; I should have a working re-upload of my full episodes (all 26) by Sunday or Monday.

ISNorden

Reaction score
What's up with The Best of Episode 871?
Are you having trouble downloading or opening that file? I can always repost it to the hosting site, then give you an updated link here. (GigaSize assigns part of the address at random for each new upload.)

Speaking of new uploads, I finished the Best of Episode 926 this afternoon; that's the one with the 25th anniversary party at Hooper's, so I included four of the street scenes. Enjoy!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Best of Episode 871: link fixed

After checking out the link that gve TotallySpiesFan touble, I re-submitted my clip collection for #871. A test download from the new link worked normally (no zero-K file size THIS time, whew!). Since I can't edit older posts, here is a corrected link to The Best of Episode 871.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Are you having trouble downloading or opening that file? I can always repost it to the hosting site, then give you an updated link here. (GigaSize assigns part of the address at random for each new upload.)

Speaking of new uploads, I finished the Best of Episode 926 this afternoon; that's the one with the 25th anniversary party at Hooper's, so I included four of the street scenes. Enjoy!
But there's something wrong with the Best of Episode 926.

ISNorden

Reaction score
But there's something wrong with the Best of Episode 926.
I just re-submitted the collection and ran a test download from the new address; it's working normally, so I changed the link to #926 above. Please let me know whether it works for you as well! (Maybe I should ask that hosting service why I've had to delete and re-upload stuff so often lately!)

ISNorden

Reaction score