Classic songs you'd love to see remade and by which characters

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Iv'e always wondered what songs from years back, you would just love to see be remade on Sesame Street. There's quite a few of them Iv'e thought about

Just Three Colors: A Classic Song sung by Big Bird and Oscar. I think it was only released on Albums back in the 70's but I would love to see it on the show. Especially since Matt Vogel performs Big Bird sometimes now, he could perform Big Bird in this song, and Carrol could work Oscar. Although I'm not sure Iv'e ever heard Matt's Big Bird sing.

Iv'e got 2 eyes: I know this was remade in the early 90's with Bob, Uncle Wally, Telly ect. But it would be nice to see Bob sing his part about eyes again, with Susan doing her part for ears, Gordon for arms (It seems like you rarely get to see Gordon and susan together anymore) Alan for Hands, and Big Bird and Oscar doing their parts from the original (Feet and Knees)

That song that Ernie sang in the late 80's or Early 90's (One of Jim's last performances as Ernie) called Don't Throw that Trash on The Ground. I always thought it would be really cool to see Herry Monster sing this song, for some reason, as part of a street story about Recycling. Heck it's been years since theyv'e really had an episode about Recycling. Back in the Early 90's the show was constantly talking about that kind of stuff.

I think it's about time for Oscar to sing his trademark song again, "I Love Trash"

Telly and Baby Bear singing the classic Ernie and Bert song "But I like you" I can just see it now

Telly: I like Triangles

BB: Twiangles?

Telly: Triangles

BB: I like Powidge

Telly: Porridge?

doctort13

Reaction score
The classics just don't sound very good when they are rerecorded, why not just rerun the clips. I too would love to see "I Love Trash" make a comeback. My daughter loves that song and dances to it when we play it for her on CD.:grouchy: