Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cool! Yep, I had a feeling it was him... just wanted to make sure.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Who animated these? (and are they all the same guy?)

I just happened to see "Mother Brown's Farm" posted on YouTube today. The animation was very similar to the one about 14 ducklings and "16 Blues". Bud Luckey didn't do these, did he? It totally seems like his animation/goofy song styling. I'm guessing these came out sometime between 1989 and '91, which would've been about a good 20 years after "Alligator King", "Ladybug Picnic", etc. For all I know, though, Bud Luckey could've "picked up where he left off" without doing a song about 13, maybe 'cuz it's "un-Luckey" :stick_out_tongue: (rim shot) Could someone please tell me who animated the 3 cartoons I mentioned first in this post?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just happened to see "Mother Brown's Farm" posted on YouTube today. The animation was very similar to the one about 14 ducklings and "16 Blues". Bud Luckey didn't do these, did he? It totally seems like his animation/goofy song styling. I'm guessing these came out sometime between 1989 and '91, which would've been about a good 20 years after "Alligator King", "Ladybug Picnic", etc. For all I know, though, Bud Luckey could've "picked up where he left off" without doing a song about 13, maybe 'cuz it's "un-Luckey" :stick_out_tongue: (rim shot) Could someone please tell me who animated the 3 cartoons I mentioned first in this post?
I'm not entirely sure but my guess is Jeff Hale animated those cartoons.