Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, yeah the original idea was that Big Bird was just a big silly dumb Bird. Later on, he became just a big child, not stupid but innocent.

Actually, this is a lot better than other early BB skits I've seen! lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I liked that, that was a nice little early Big Bird clip! Thanks for sharing!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I actually found this charming. Admiral Bird, lol! Now that's a great example of adult humor made for kids. :smile:

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Has anyone got a video of the red hot I-beam segment? Preferrebly-one which is safe to upload (eg. not taped from Noggin).

LoveMrHooper

Reaction score
Does Anyone Have Episode 1839, Goodbye Mr Hooper?

I have been searching for 1839 for 12+ years now...it has such sentimental value to me, that I would love to get a copy of this...If anyone knows how to get ahold of this, please let me know! Also, does anyone know what the classical music playing in the background toward the end was called?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have been searching for 1839 for 12+ years now...it has such sentimental value to me, that I would love to get a copy of this...If anyone knows how to get ahold of this, please let me know! Also, does anyone know what the classical music playing in the background toward the end was called?
Maybe Nanto has that episode.And yes,it is a tearjerker to watch.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've got a computer-watchable copy of Episode 1839 in full; it may be Noggin's version, but it still has Hooper's death scene. Just please let me know which format you'd prefer (I've got Windows Media Player or QuickTime movies of the show); after that, I can PM you a link to download from.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Has anyone got a video of the red hot I-beam segment? Preferrebly-one which is safe to upload (eg. not taped from Noggin).
Raposofan uploaded a logo-free copy of the I-beam clip recently; she got her copy from an old friend who worked at the CTW archives. (No joke!) Look for "CTW master" on YouTube's search engine; she's posted a lot of archive originals besides the I-beam, but it'll be there!