Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Jariel94 got punished from Youtube.

And now, We don't the Sesame Street song insert "It's Harder the First Time" on Youtube, anymore. Because, Jariel94 (who posted that video) got his account suspended.:mad::eek::boo: The Reason why was Jariel94 was banned from Youtube is Because Together Again Productions Incorporated was claiming his Kidsongs video.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And now, We don't the Sesame Street song insert "It's Harder the First Time" on Youtube, anymore. Because, Jariel94 (who posted that video) got his account suspended.:mad::eek::boo: The Reason why was Jariel94 was banned from Youtube is Because Together Again Productions Incorporated was claiming his Kidsongs video.
Wow. A big company people have actually heard of is one thing, but Together Again Productions? What the freak is that? These companies suffer from hubris to be sure.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooo!

MarioZone69 got suspended. And now, We don't have "The Birdcall Boogie.":mad::eek::boo:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
early Snuffy appearances

I figured this would be a good thread to ask about this. Does anyone have the ending of Snuffy's debut episode? I saw the clip where BB and Snuffy first meet, but I've been looking for the ending where BB asks where he went and Snuffy answered "Well, I suppose so." I know I saw it on You Tube before, but I can't find it now. I don't know if it was deleted or whatever. If anyone has a link to that one, let me know. I also wouldn't mind seeing the clip where it was discovered that he's afraid of fruit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I figured this would be a good thread to ask about this. Does anyone have the ending of Snuffy's debut episode? I saw the clip where BB and Snuffy first meet, but I've been looking for the ending where BB asks where he went and Snuffy answered "Well, I suppose so." I know I saw it on You Tube before, but I can't find it now. I don't know if it was deleted or whatever. If anyone has a link to that one, let me know.
It's on the Old School Vol. 1 DVD.