Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not really a classic clip, but this IS an odd advertisement for Sesame Street records from K-tel featuring odd animated versions of the characters....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I'm surprised that after all these years, Warner Bros hasn't taken down FTB, all of which (save for the closing credits) have been uploaded, and have been on YouTube for at least a couple of years now, if now even a little longer, because WB is a NOTORIOUS company for removing copyrighted material... even if they don't even own the content, but rather either distributed it (like a syndicated cartoon), or if there's a Turner-Broadcasting channel logo (ala Cartoon Network) on the video.
Okay, I jinxed it... sort of... FTB hasn't been removed from YouTube, but the user who posted them has suddenly made all of his/her videos private, probably to avoid that happening.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Help on Youtube

Someone on Youtube uploaded their own version of PWMS (Play With Me Sesame), with :stick_out_tongue::frown::super:and Elmo (instead of PD). The voices were perfect, and the backgrounds were good, and the Muppeteering was excellent. Anyways, I watched it on Tuesday, and now I can't find it. Can you guys help find it. If you find it, it's worth a watch....