Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

wiley207

Reaction score
Sawing14s is going to set all his videos on Private, I heard. But I am friends with him on Youtube. I will PM him about seeing if I can view the videos since I am a member of Youtube myself.

ssetta

Reaction score
I read something about this, but I don't know if it was true. I just recently started uploading videos to YouTube (no Sesame Street, unfortunately), and there was this one that got removed. It was Jessica Simpson hosting the Teen Choice Awards last year. But interestingly enough, it was actually the local TV station that aired it that mentioned the copyright infringement.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm setting all my clips to Private...as soon as I can figure out why YouTube insists on sending copies to my designated viewers whenever I reset an old clip. (Yes, they've narrowed private viewing from "friends only" to "25 designated viewers on your friends list"... :boo: ) The more this frustrates me, the more I'm convinced we need a YouTube clone of our own--even if that means chipping in for a paid domain, and getting permission from the copyright owners.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm pretty much mad at Google because I heard that they're building a fingerprint machine for the uploader on Youtube and that's why Youtube is taking off all copyright material.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The more this frustrates me, the more I'm convinced we need a YouTube clone of our own--even if that means chipping in for a paid domain, and getting permission from the copyright owners.
Koff Koff... Dailymotion.com koff koff....

Someone said they had some Robin Hood thing with Harvey Kneeslapper, can someone post the link here?

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've already set up a channel (Channel 123) over on veoh.com, thanks to a tip from my friend BigBirdFan; if you're not already a subscriber there, creating an account is worth the extra 5-10 minutes. There are already official channels dedicated to other popular TV shows on that site, so it seems less risky than YouTube. Still, I'd avoid any obvious cable-channel bugs on your submissions if I were you.

mikealan

Reaction score
I saw one of the videos about some big news about YouTube wattamack4 has posted. This might make me upset. I just heard that no more Sesame Street videos that means we're not seeing them ever again and not any more SS videos to upload just because of YouTube's new law! Now that there's that Old School Vol. 2 coming which features episodes from Seasons 6-10, SW won't be releasing more eps from the first five years!:frown: