Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Enough, considering one of the "Got Talent" hopefuls was a Brit-turned-American.)
Of course officially Britian created America anyway so...*shifty eyes, runs away with American flag and tea from Boston*

Bea:zany:{Kidding, kidding...now get back on topic ;P}regard

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I just hope that the interaction in the special flows well & doesn't end up flat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wellp, looks like Disney's FINALLY keeping a promise, considering I heard there was an announcement for this special in the crawlers of the Emmy's last night.

Only thing, though, they said the special was going to air THIS year, not next year.

Oh, and Beau? Craig Ferguson is actually Scotish.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then what was all this talk about it being slated to air in 2009?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Then what was all this talk about it being slated to air in 2009?
It was reported earlier in this thread that Christmas special was pushed up when the election special was nixed. Disney didn't see a 2008 election special having repeat appeal and they still had time to make that decision. So yes, the Christmas special is slated for Wednesday, December 17th 2008 on NBC. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't hear nothing about no election special... but hey, once again, they say they're going to do something and they don't, but at least this time, they give us a legit reason.