Chuck E. Cheese's

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Anyone have memories of going to Chuck E. Cheese's, well I do, and I still go today, just to see the awesome animatronic show they have there. I could say because its the music in the show they do, actual cover songs! I'm actually in the process of trying to get a job at my local CEC. I am crazy enough too to go to any CEC, even went to one about almost 2 hours from my home, because that location use to be the old pizza chain place, Showbiz Pizza.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
When I was younger... MUCH younger, I was standing in front of the stage waiting for the anamatronic show to start, directly in front of the robotic Chuck E. Cheese and whoever that big purple shaggy monster was. I was so not ready when the whole stage lit up and those two started moving as if they had a will of their own. I tore outta' that place so fast, I knocked over a waitress carrying a pizza pie flat on her butt and never looked back.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
We Tackled the brown guy at Showbiz pizza in Buffalo, Ny in like 1986

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
We Tackled the brown guy at Showbiz pizza in Buffalo, Ny in like 1986
Probably Billy Bob Brockoli, the country bear and mascot of now gone Showbiz.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I've been to a birthday party at the now defunct Showbiz Pizza, and at Chuckie Cheese's, and am also trying to get a job there.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I've never been to a Chuck E. Cheese, and personally, I don't want to go to one. However, I have been to a Rainforest Cafe, which I loved. It holds a bit of the same premise as Chuck E. Cheese (visuals are priority #1, animatronics, shop), but it seems a little more mature. The food ain't bad, either.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as TA, except I've never heard of Rainforest Cafe either.

But as a child I was plagued with American tv commercials and that's one I always saw.

oh, by the way TA, your new avatar is top notch! I adore it. <3 Johnny!

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I'm in the same boat as TA, except I've never heard of Rainforest Cafe either.

But as a child I was plagued with American tv commercials and that's one I always saw.
I watched that commercial a bunch of times as a kid as well, and I didn't even find it appealing then. I figured I could get the same experience by going to my local arcade, then eating some McDonald's food directly afterwards.