Christmas Greetings 2014!!!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well, it's currently Christmas morning here in Australia, so I'm obliged to wish my second family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Just like last year, I've created this thread for everyone to come to the one place to wish each other well and to express our happiness over the season!

So have a wonderful time, each and every one of you and the very best luck for 2015! Let's hope the new year brings even more Muppety goodness for all of us to share and enjoy!!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Well, it's currently Christmas morning here in Australia, so I'm obliged to wish my second family a very Merry Christmas!!!

Just like last year, I've created this thread for everyone to come to the one place to wish each other well and to express our happiness over the season!

So have a wonderful time, each and every one of you and the very best luck for 2015! Let's hope the new year brings even more Muppety goodness for all of us to share and enjoy!!
Oh Merry Christmas to you too, @JimAndFrank, and Merry Christmas to everybody else!!:smile: It was so much fun to join the forums this year!:smile: I hope next year will bring much more fun and happiness, along with what the Muppet and Sesame characters will be doing as well!!:smile: