Christmas Music on Muppet Central Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beginning today and continuing through Christmas Day December 25th, you can hear more than 120 Christmas favorites on Muppet Central Radio. From all-time classics to some holiday rarities, listen to great Henson holiday music.

As Christmas approaches, the holiday songs will play much more frequently in the rotation. From December 21st to Christmas Day, we'll be playing only Christmas music as we celebrate the Christmas season.

Let us know what you think of the new holiday music!

http://www.muppetcentral.com/radio/

scarecroe

Reaction score
Holy crap, 120?! I didn't even know there were 120 Muppet Christmas songs.

radionate

Reaction score
Great Job Phil and everyone else involved with MC Radio. I'm listening right now, and Its great to hear so many Muppet Christmas Songs! Now I'm getting into the Holiday Mood!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Holy crap, 120?! I didn't even know there were 120 Muppet Christmas songs.
*I* *KNOW!*

:eek:

Ya know, that's 1 song for each episode of TMS...and since he said more than 120, that includes my lost episode, too... :wink:

:stick_out_tongue:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Ack, is it the 21st yet? I get 2 Xmas songs in a row, and then my groove is thrown off. I'm ready for a full Christmas program... I want my MC Radio!

radionate

Reaction score
I agree that full Christmas music should start earlier (like Wednesday). I will be working part time starting the 21st, and won't really be wanting to listen to MC Radio much, as I'll be doing other things. Sniff. It always makes work go faster when you are pulling long days.

We want full CHRISTMAS MUSIC NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really glad to hear that you guys are looking forward to the non-stop Christmas music beginning on Saturday!

I'm still working on some things that will be in the rotation beginning this weekend. There will be a few new treats that haven't played yet. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.