Check out this mistake

Rosewood

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
foopa?

Faux pas?

Now the vocabulary list in my brain is mixed up. :smile:
I'm confooseded again!
LOL! Your right, fozzie! I totally forgot that was the proper way to spell that.
How embarassing!:embarrassed: (Shouldn't that smilie show me hiding behind something instead of you?)

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
Ah yes I can see it now..
late onenight at the toy factory. we see a lonely man lableing toys. Drunken, half out of his head. he grabs a blue version of big bird. "What..HIC you looking at. Grabs the wrong lable and... well we can figue the rest out right?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
LOL! Your right, fozzie! I totally forgot that was the proper way to spell that.
How embarassing!:embarrassed: (Shouldn't that smilie show me hiding behind something instead of you?)
Okay. I thought so, but suddenly I wasn't so sure--and I was too lazy to look it up. LOL!

Once in a while, I just can't keep up. Even with myself.

Pino

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Hmm...either its a Pino doll gone bad with the Cookie Monster tag, or the Blue Bird of Sadness.
Just the thing I wanted to say :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Man, someone was drinkin' on the job.
Maybe he was under sleeping medication at the time, eh Vic? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh you know, I just happened to think, this thing could be legit...I mean if you look in those prize-grabber machines in the stores, somethings you'll see characters like that that are not the color they're supposed to be.

For example, I once saw a blue SpongeBob, and a pink and an orange Tweety Bird once in a prize-grabber machine. What's up with that?